1. Is resume submission compulsory?
Resume submission is optional. If you are looking for an internship/job, we would encourage you to submit to resume as it will be shared with all participating companies for job matching.
2. How will we be checked in to the conference venue on the event day?
For university students and professionals, you will be given your participant passes at the counter upon showing the hardcopy or electronic payment receipt through Xfers. For polytechnic and ITE students, you need to show us your student pass with your institution logo as proof.
3. Will refunds be provided should I not be able to attend the event on 1st april?
No unfortunately we will not be processing refunds. Participants are strongly encouraged to turn up for the event as the contents are specially prepared and catered for Biotech and Pharmaceutical industry.
4. Who can attend BioBiz 2017 Conference?
Students and industry professional with passion to contribute to Singapore’s biomedical and Medtech sectors.
5. What is the procedure for paying through xfers?
Please refer to a step by step guide provided by xfers here
To ace the McKinsey PST, there is no quick & dirty way. I would suggest you practice every single one of the tests you could find here on this site and strictly complete the test within the suggested time. Time management is very important!! IF you have more than a month to prepare for the PST, I would say the best approach is trying to solve all the quantitative math cases ( https:///tag/math-problem/ ). Your PST performance is guaranteed to improve at least 50% if you are able to solve all the math cases.
- Select Industry - Advertising / Branding / PR Agriculture / Agro-Allied Aviation / Airline Banking / Financial Services Building / Construction Consulting Creative / Arts Education / Teaching / Information Engineering / Technical Food Services General Government Healthcare / Medical Hospitality ICT / Telecommunication Insurance / Investments Internet / E-commerce Janitorial Services / Environment Law / Legal Logistics and Transportation Manufacturing / Production / FMCG Media / Radio / TV NGO / Non-Profit Associations Oil and Gas / Marine Pharmaceuticals Power / Energy Professional / Social Associations Real Estate Religious Research Sales / Marketing / Retail Security Travel and Tours