1. The link provided in the email takes you to the application portal for you to enter the login and password provided.
2. There is an option on the top right hand corner to select a language.
3. There are 6 steps to the application with instructions for each area.
4. Note that anywhere you see an (*) asterisk, this is a required field.
5. As you complete each step, you will have the option to complete and move to the next step or to complete that step only. Choose to complete that step only if you plan to save and continue later.
6. Step 5 provides you the opportunity to upload required documents, or you may bring a copy to the school at your appointment time, or as instructed by the school. You must click to Complete Step 5 for either option.
7. Once you Complete Step 6 you will see a review of all steps. All steps must show a Date Completed to the Right. Each step can be viewed or edited at this time, and the application is printable.
8. The last step is for the parent/guardian to click to “Submit Application to the District”. Once you’ve submitted the application, it can be viewed but not edited.
9. Once you submit the application, the system will take you to the summary page. If there is a sibling to enroll, click the button “Click to Enroll Additional Students”.
10. If the system does not allow you to click to submit, please review each step to ensure each step has been submitted even if you haven’t added data to that page.
11. If you have any questions please contact your zoned school, or submit a question through Let’s Talk .